FIRE-FOX is one of the oldest Fire Prevention Companies registered and operating on the South Coast, with present management being of service to the community for over 24 years.
FIRE-FOX donates annually to Local Schools, Community and Care Centres on the Coast.
Operating from both our SABS registered workshop and licensed Mobile Workshop, Our SAQCC registered technicians and staff can completely asses and assist clients with the following:
- Sales and Servicing of All Fire Fighting Equipment
- Servicing & Installation of Fire Alarms and Detection Systems
- Plumbing & Installation of Firewater Installations.
- Basic Fire Training and Safety Assessments
OUR CORE VALUES
- Safety “Operate in a safe Environment
- Respect “For team members, customer concerns, and the tools and equipment involved in the task at hand.
- Integrity “Values must be demonstrated in the way you act and the way you insist others behave.”
- Pride “Pride in work and general company ethics.” “Craftsmanship that I feel good about my services rendered to meet or exceed required standards.”
- Knowledge “Commitment to enhancing job knowledge.” “Our SAQCC registered personnel are professionals in this field, we are not afraid of doing the homework to complete a job correctly.”
Initiative“A workforce ready, willing, and able to meet new challenges…all members pull together for the good of the company.”
- Innovation “Learn to adapt to change within a company, work with it, not against it, if a company is to grow, there must come changes.” “Look for new opportunities…don’t become stagnant.”